If you like porn you are not a feminist.
I don’t care how “alternative” or “female-friendly” you think the porn you watch is.
Paying women to get naked and/or fuck in front of a camera will never, ever be feminist and calling it…
if you can watch porn and call yourself a feminist, then i can eat some veal and call myself a vegan. because at that point words are meaningless.
- On average, about one in four men included in the study said they had raped someone at some point in their lives. One in ten had raped someone who wasn’t their romantic partner.
- The UN survey found that rape between married partners was more prevalent than rape among people who were not in a romantic relationship
- Nearly half of the respondents who said they had raped at least once went on to rape multiple victims. Nearly 23 percent said they had raped two to three people, 12 percent say they had raped four to ten people, and about 4 percent said they had raped more than ten people.
- More than half of the study’s respondents who admitted they had violated someone’s consent were teenagers when they first raped someone. Most sexual crimes recorded in the study occurred when men were between the ages of 15 and 19.
- Among the men who acknowledged they had sexually assaulted someone else, more than 70 percent of them said they did it because of “sexual entitlement.” Forty percent said they were angry or wanted to punish the woman. About half of the men said they did not feel guilty.
- Just 23 percent of the men who said they had raped someone had actually been imprisoned for their crimes.
straight dudes 100 percent of their lives
I didn’t think people like this actually existed
Here we see the Greater Douchebag in one of their natural habitats. Like many poisonous animals, the bright colors are a warning to stay away.
the no homo sapiens
"you’re too young to know what your sexuality is" said the straight person to a LGB teenager.
"he’s such a ladies’ man" said the straight person about a 6 month old baby that doesn’t know what a lady is.
"how does porn damage ME?"
“how does porn damage the women that participate in it?”
its not a coincidence that the first line is usually coming out of the mouth of a male porn user. even when learning about the damages of porn they seem to only be concerned about themselves.
Victims of sexual assault expect privacy. But 16-year-old Jada was violated all over again once explicit images from her rape surfaced on Twitter. So Jada decided to take her story public.
“There’s no point in hiding,” the Houston teen tells KHOU. “Everybody has already seen my face and my body, but that’s not what I am and who I am.”
I’m sharing this because certain people on twitter NEEDS TO BE STOP! Specially the ignorant side of black twitter! Every time something bad happen to a young black women or black girl twitter is quickly to explode it into something bigger! And Jada story is one of them! She’s a 16 yearls high school student she could be your sister,cousin, neighbor, or classmate! This tragic thing happened to her and these ignorant people on twitter looking for followers exploit this to point where the disgusting hashtag was created #jadapose. People tweeting pictures of themselves in the pose in which Jada was found! What I find even worse about this its that a lot of the people doing these poses are young black men and women. Something like this happen to someone who could possibly be your sister and instead of asking for justice you rather create a new meme? And some of them even argue “oh how do you know she got rape?” Does it matter? a picture of an underage girl laying on the floor looking like she’s passed out is not something be laughed at EVER! Like @_kimberrrly said ”A rape victim’s trauma is not grounds for a new internet meme. Pls do not partake in such ignorance. Report #jadapose pictures.”
I’m happy and proud of Jada for speaking and not letting this disgusting thing becoming any bigger
Which brings me to what I’m trying to ask or say here when will sexual assault towards black girls and young black women will be taking serious by young black people?
i truly don’t understand what kind of world we live in.This is absolutely horrific and abhorrent. Look at how few notes this has. Now watch as the so-called feminists and defenders of women on this site stay silent. The black woman’s body has no value to this society except for how it can be exploited and dehumanized. This is straight up misogynoir. This is an egregious act. This shows how sick our culture is. Rape culture is so pervasive and normalized that many will see nothing wrong with this new meme, much like as was the case with ‘Trayvoning’ (though that was white and non-Black POC racialized violence). This is also why I stay off of twitter.
Microsoft Excel took a turn for the explicit this week when the Internet learned the once-innocuous office tool was being used in a dispiriting new bro-trend: using the software to track of the number of times their partners refuse sex. Yes, #sexspreadsheets are a thing, presumably because some men still believe that owning of a penis entitles them to unlimited sexy times.